The functionality of a cloud-based Software as a Service cannot be ignored. A cloud-based software
can be a real asset in the hospitality sector. Since all your data is stored securely on the internet, you
can manage the tasks on the go!
Features of Cloud Based System :
- Cross-Device Compatibility :Jupiter is a Cloud-based SaaS, thus it can be accessed on any device that has an active internet connection. This includes Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops. This is the major benefit as you can manage your work on the go with any device available at your disposal.
- User-Specific access to Data:Data can be the foundation of your business, it should be protected and relevant data must be
shared to a specific part of your staff only. Jupiter provides Role Based Access Control(RBAC), which allows you to set access and restriction to data according to the user. This leads to an instant security of data, internally as well as externally.
- Seamless Updates:Updating your software is often a tedious but necessary process. Jupiter will get all its update on the cloud. Thus, your SaaS provider has to manage your updates. You never have to invest your time to search for a software patch and install it. You can always remain assured that your software is up to date.
Jupiter’s Edge over the Competition (this is a big claim to make as a title)/Why Jupiter over other Software (this sounds a tad better, in my opinion.
- Zero Infrastructure:Jupiter is a powerful and simple software. You can get started with your work and manage it all by yourself. You do not have to purchase any additional hardware or a licensed software for Jupiter to run smoothly. You also save capital as there is no requirement to hire an IT professional to manage Jupiter.
- Cost Efficient:
Jupiter requires an active internet enabled device to function. A simple thin client or even a laptop is sufficient. Expensive hardware is an expense you don’t need to make when you purchase Jupiter!
- Back-up in case of Emergency: Back-ups are a must, you never know when an emergency may strike. We comprehend the
importance of your data, hence our system takes an automatic back up every 24 hours. A more
frequent, automatic back-up can be arranged at an additional cost.